quarta-feira, setembro 14, 2005

TEF

TEF is the "Test d'Evaluation de Francais", which I just finished and I hope I scored at least enough to go to the bilingual section of my MBA!! Results will be out by next week.

We are having three sessions of Cost Control this week, which are only prep courses for some other core courses that are due later on. I truly need to put some extra efforts on these Finance/Accounting related subjects, since my background is not at all in these areas, but I'm sure I'll be fine :-) apparantely there are quite a few people with Finance background, so I'll make sure to have at least one of them in my group of studies.

Other than that, weather in France seems to be as crazy as it is in Sao Paulo. When I got here it was 27 degrees and of course there is no A/C in the room. Two days later it was freezing!!! And right now we have cloudy skies, but pleasant weather.

Nenhum comentário: