segunda-feira, setembro 12, 2005

Orientation Week

Today I started my Orientation Week and what can I say?? Simply great...it feels good to be here at HEC now - the dean's speech was very inspirational and having Kirt Wood leading the ice breaking was fantastic.

I just figured out we are 127 from 33 different countries - I've already lived similar situation while during the MISE (Maersk International Shipping Education) in Denmark and all I can say is that I'm happy to be here now.

Lots of interesting people with diverse background and with lots to offer...I'm sure it will be even nicer when classes really start, although everyone is just saying that the workload will be so huge that I'm wondering how it will feel when this day comes...

Anyway, will keep you posted.

Nenhum comentário: