quarta-feira, novembro 02, 2005

The Loire Valley

This was my first trip after my arrival in France and I must confess that I already can't wait for the next since this one was really awesome.

The Loire Valley is magnificent. We stayed at the town of Amboise and this city could be described just as a theme park like Disney World, with the exception that the inhabitants do not wear name tags.

I won't make this text very long and will let you enjoy the pictures. But what I can say is that it is November already and last Sunday the temperature was around 22 with blue skies (we wore t-shirts!!).

We visited the castles of Chambord (the biggest) and Chenonceau (the nicest), however I only have the pictures of Chambord with me and will put the ones for Chenonceau later on this week.

Other than beautiful castles, the food was also amazing and we drank a considerable amount of wine...

Nenhum comentário: