quinta-feira, julho 28, 2005

Farewell

Yesterday I had my first official farewell with some colleagues from work.

Despite some misunderstandings regarding our reservations that caused us some trouble upon arrival, we finally managed to get a table at Athilio Music. The choice of the place was because every Tuesday there is an Arabic night there with good live music.

The place was extremely crowded, but I had a lot of fun...we danced, laughed, Sandra (the director's secretary) did a belly dancing performance which was supposed to be a surprise for me, however I could barely watch her dance because of the amount of people in front of us.

Anyway, I believe everyone had a good time...and I, who arrived there with a cold, left with absolutely no voice...I took syrup, tea and tablets the whole day and I hope to be fully recovered by tomorrow since I have a dinner with the guys from my department and for sure we'll drink a lot of wine!

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

The Paul...Espero realmente que tudo de bom aconteca pra voce, que todos os sonhos que voce esta indo buscar estejam a sua espera e que voce os alcance com muito sucesso. Essa fase de sua vida com certeza sera uma das mais importantes barreiras a ser ultrapassada, e eu so tenho que te parabenizar por chegar la e por estar indo atras de seu sonho. Vc eh uma pessoa muito especial que eu conheci, e te desejo toda sorte e sucesso do mundo, voce merece, pelo seu trabalho, seu jeito e seu carisma.
Voce ira no proximo mes, mas com certeza nos ficaremos aqui morrendo de saudades mas torcendo muito por voce.....
Sucesso sempre....um bjo!!