segunda-feira, outubro 10, 2005

Always running...

I would like to apologize with all of you for not replying to your e-mails lately. Our schedule is at full speed already and I barely have time to finish all the assignments and readings we have to do for the classes. I have not been able to sleep before 1 am...

The good news is that today I just got elected Student Rep for my class, which I really liked!! For those who have already studied with me, they know I can do a good job! Quite modest, right? ;-)

Anyway, despite being running like crazy, I'm enjoying every day more my MBA and I'm meeting a lot of interesting people and learning so many new things that sometimes all this seems to much to be digested in only 24 hours.

Please do keep sending me news from you!! I enjoy reading all of them and I will do my best to (at least) keep this blog updated.

Gotta go now...I still have some work to be done before tomorrow.

4 comentários:

Renato disse...

Legal em saber que as coisas estao na correria.
Antes na correria que no marasmo!
Escreva quando tiver mais tempo.

Abracos,

PS.: Maneiro o ape, hein! ;)

Anônimo disse...

Quem na 6ª série diria que vc seria Student Rep da sua classe num MBA na França?? EU!!!!!

beijos

Jana

Anônimo disse...

Alan!!!
Que bonitinho o Ap...acho que vou morar com vc,!! hahaha
Beijos

Anônimo disse...

Ah! Esqueci de dizer que sou eu que vou morar com vc!!!

Beijos ANDREA GANHO!!!